Welcome to Auralgasms - the Web's best portal for the discovery and discussion of under-appreciated artists.

Listen to song samples...Listen to commercial free streaming radio...Participate in the Community!
My Account
Search site for lyrics, videos, samples, messages and more
Auralgasms Radio
Click here to listen to free 24/7 internet streaming radio featuring the best of Dreampop, Brit-pop, Trip-hop, Shoegazing, Indie, Electronica and Alternative Classics.

There are 67 guest(s) online. There are 1 of 8,461 member(s) online - zumby

Forum Statistics
In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 2 new post(s), and 0 new user(s).

Please welcome our newest member HappyTheBoy.

Ether Aura New Shows Added, Album Update

Last post 08-27-2008, 8:32 AM by zumby. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-08-2008, 1:40 PM 4745

Ether Aura New Shows Added, Album Update

Hey there,

we've got some new show dates booked in the Metro Detroit area:

August 30th - Northern Lights Lounge w/ The Volebeats

September 12th - The Metro Music Expo at The Rock Financial Center 7pm showtime.

Most, if not all of these shows are supporting bills, meaning we'll be going on early between 9:30pm and 11pm depending on the date and venue. Feel free to ask for specific info on any of these shows. Or you can check out our MySpace page

Also, we started working on the next Ether Aura album. We've got a bunch of new songs that need to be ironed out, then recording will commence through out the rest of '08. Fans of Mazzy Star, Neko Case, Devics, and Trespassers William should like the new stuff. We'll be posting a couple of newly recorded songs on our MySpace page in the next day or two.

I'll keep this post updated as new info becomes available or if there are any changes or additions to the upcoming concert dates.
  •  08-26-2008, 11:07 PM 4774 in reply to 4745

Re: Ether Aura New Shows Added, Album Update

Shows and album updated!
  •  08-27-2008, 8:32 AM 4775 in reply to 4774

Re: Ether Aura New Shows Added, Album Update

I regret to have missed the Berkley Front show.  I hear there was a small matter of a Radiohead cover?  Is there a demo of this, we could all hear?

View as RSS news feed in XML